It’s easy to integrate a Point-of-Care Physician Dispensing program into your practice. Simply follow the steps below to enjoy greater benefits for you and your patients.
- Schedule an appointment with an TENSSource Senior Account Representative.
- Upon preliminary, mutual accord of both parties—moving forward from this point is simple. The following compliance regulation documents will be needed:
- Signed Management Agreement
- Copies of Physician ME and DEA Licenses
- Copy of Dispensing Qualification (if required)
- Signed Dispensing Registration Form (if required)
- Copy of Physician’s NPI Numbers
- Copy of Practice NPI Number
- Signed W-9 Form
- Initial Formulary/Order
- Schedule dates for installation, implementation, and training.
The TENSSource Point-of-Care Physician Dispensing program is designed to never interfere with the physician’s valuable time.
To learn more about medication dispensing, Workers’ Compensation and Personal Injury Physicians Rx, re-packaging, or Rx Development, always feel free to contact us.